Shipping and Return Policy
How It Works
To return something, follow these simple steps:
Ask us for a Return Authorization number. You can submit an online form, send us an email, or give us a call.
Send your item(s) back. Remember to include your emailed Return Authorization form inside.
Most returns are processed within a week from the day that we get it back. We will send you an email confirmation when a refund is issued.
You cannot return your item if:
- It has been more than 30 days since you received it.
- You used or altered it in any way. (Trust us, we can tell, no matter how minimal it is.)
- You rip or cut open a sealed package. (Most of our costumes are stored in a snap closure bag that can be opened and re-closed. However, please keep any sealed accessories sealed)
- It became damaged after you tried it on.
- It is not in all its original manufacturer packaging.
Basically, if it is no longer in the EXACT same condition that it arrived to you, it will not be eligible for a refund.
A 20% restocking fee will be applied if you:
- Received free shipping.
- Return 6 or more of the same item (even if it’s in different sizes).
- Postmark your package after 10 days of receiving your Return Authorization.
A $12 charge will be automatically be applied to all packages that are undeliverable or refused for any reason.
Return shipping charges must be paid for by the customer. All original shipping charges are nonrefundable.
What if it’s a defect?
If your order arrives damaged or with defects, please contact us immediately. All damages or defects must be reported to us within 10 business days from the day you receive your package.
What if I want to do an exchange?
To conduct an exchange, please place a new order, then follow the returns process above.
How long does it take?
Returns are normally processed within 1 week of receiving your package. However, during our peak season (September and October) your return may take a little longer to process.