1. Contact Us
Ask us for a Return Authorization number. You can contact us by submitting an online form, sending us an email, or giving us a call.
2. Send it Back
Send your item(s) back. Remember to include your emailed Return Authorization form inside.
3. Receive Your Refund
Most returns are processed within a week from the day that we get it back. We will send you an email confirmation when a refund is issued.
You cannot return your item if:
• It has been more than 30 days since you received it.
• You have damaged or altered the item or packaging in any way.
• The item is not in all its original manufacturer packaging.
A 20% restocking fee will be applied if you:
• Received free shipping.
• Return 3 or more of the same item.
• Your package is returned to us as undeliverable or refused.